Thursday, November 6, 2008

She's 8 and Oh so GREAT!



November 7, 2000. That's the day this little version of myself came into this world. Such a blessing she is. My oldest niece, Laura Michelle, (named after me). She, like I, am the oldest. She, like I, is very head strong, a leader, a crafter, a dancer, a friend maker. Every time I'm with her I see a little piece of myself. So much love for this little girl that is now 8. Time is going by so fast. I can't believe she's 8. She's so smart, so pretty and I love her so very much.
Happy Birthday Laura. Always be yourself. Your perfect and your so special to me and you always will be.

I Love You, Auntie.

No comments:

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...