Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rachel The Rabbit Pincushion



I would like to introduce Rachel The Rabbit. Isn't she adorable? She's very excited to sit and watch you sew while holding all your pins and needles. If you would like a Rachel of your own, you can purchase her from my site.

I would like to thank my friend Cindy, of Angel Heart Designs, for helping me with the perfect little bunny for my pincushion. Hop over and visit Cindy. She has the most wonderful clay creations! I had her make me a custom bunny clock for Bunnyville. Isn't it fabulous!
See you soon.
Bunny hugs,
shell

3 comments:

tedi said...

I love Rachel. She is adorable. Good thing you don't live any closer or I would drive over and bunny snatch her! The clock is just too cute too - so you! Tedi
www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog

Deb Cushman said...

Ohhhh! Bunny acupuncture! And what an adorable clock!

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Shell, Rachel is beautiful! That clock is pretty cute too. Hey hop on over to my blog. I nominated you for an award.
hugs,
Carrie

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...