Monday, April 19, 2010

A Little Hop Around the House

So how was your Monday? Mine was busy. Had to go to the dentist. Ick!!! I have some upcoming dental surgery and today we talked about all my options. Ick again!!!  I came home and stitched for a long time. That always makes me feel better. I looked at Razzy and Sugie sleeping, that always makes me feel better. Then I looked at a few things around my house that always make me smile. I decided I would share these with you just in case you had one of those "Monday's" and needed something pretty to look at.




Hugs,
Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa Holtzman said...

Beautiful, I can see why they make you smile. So peaceful and pretty, thanks for sharing. Sorry about the dentist : (

Unknown said...

Shell, you have such a beautiful home. It really should be in a magazine too. Funny, I just now looked at my little baby buns all snuggled together and had to smile too!
I hate going to the dentist :( It is so scary!!!
Hugs,
Amy

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Shell:
I feel better already. sigh I'm going to take your advice and go lie down. ;-)
Hugs,
Donna

Lissa Jane said...

If Razzy & Sugie lived I dont think I'd be ever unhappy, I am sure they aren't as naughty as evil cats from hell :O)
sorry to hear you having dental treatment, nothing worse than sore teeth :O(

Take care and thanks for sharing the pics!


Lissa

Hef's Mom said...

On Saturday I was drooling over this off white le crueset casserole dish, I think I was channeling you dear!

Sparklyjools said...

Oh, poor you, how rotten. Glad you were able to loose yourself in stitching and lovely things. I hope it's soon done and dusted - it's usually the waiting around before that's the worst. I will be sending you lots of positive thoughts and virtual hugs to help you through.
x

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...