Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Meeting - Reminder

Hello there staff! Well, today we will be taking a slight detour from our normal Monday Meeting as our guest for today is taking a little blogging break. We will resume our regularly scheduled meeting next Monday.

However, I would like to remind you that time is running out to gather the Sentimental Journey Stitchery patterns. In fact, I will be removing them from my website tomorrow! So hop over to my shop and get them before they are gone for good! Zip, pow, outta here!

I do hope all of you had fun creating the pocket quilt with all the positive and happy sentiments.  I would love to see some of your finished quilts, or projects you made with the blocks. In fact, my friend Fiona of Bubz Rugz created this block (picture is my block) to be part of a special gift.

Fiona thought the words were just perfect for a quilt that Lizzie was making for a sick friend. I think Lizzie's quilt turned out so pretty. See Fiona's block second down on the left? I'm really happy that this stitched sentiment was part of making Lizzie's friend feel better.

Lizzie and her quilt.

Hop over and visit with Fiona and with Lizzie. They are both wonderful gals! Tell them Shell and the bunnies said hi!

Have a magical week everyone.
Meeting adjourned.

xx, shell, sugie and harrington

11 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

I hope you have a wonderful week, my friend. I'll be one happy girl once I shake off this cold!
xoxo
Donna, Kes and Fezzik

Barb said...

Enjoy your break...I hope it is a paid break (ha!)

Love the items you posted today.

Brenda Pruitt said...

What a gorgeous quilt! I never made one like that. Enjoy your break!
Brenda

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I really enjoyed last years bom that you did--love all my little sayings--and I think that I will keep them all as little banners--then I can hang them all around the apartment--Just wished I would get #12 done up--I mean what is taking so long?????
Miss gracie now what are you into--No it can't be "pill or eating time again--can it??????
Give Bunnies a hug--
Hugs, Di and that miss gracie

Sea Witch said...

always enjoy visiting your blog. You create such beautiful things and always with an elegant simplicity. Wishing you all the best for 2011. Sea Witch

Lisa said...

Oh wow, how perfect!

RG said...

Short meeting. I was late,too. Missed the tea and cookies. Oh well ....

Allie said...

Fiona did a lovely job, and so did Lizzie!

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Michelle, thank you so much for this pattern. It is beautiful. I have used one of the blocks - the same one Fiona used - for a swap quilt I made. Picture is on my blog. I really like the buttons on the heart - I will have to search harder for pretty buttons to put on my quilt.

BubzRugz said...

xx to shell, sugie and harrington...
Hugz

Sharon B said...

I just "jumped" over to your blog from your posting on "Stash Manicure"
and am now a follower. While here I saw the "Sentimental Journey Stitchery patterns" - have you already taken them off your website?
I am remodeling my sewing space and this would be such a great project for inspiration. I will be following you and looking forward to the "12 Hearts" BOM

Sharon - the Sewn.Seabee

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...