Friday, January 6, 2012

Harrington and Hannah BOM Kits

"Hannah wake up! Mama wants us to talk about the kits for the Harrington and Hannah Block of the Month coming on January 15."

"She wants us to talk about it?"

"Yes. She wants us to say that each month will be a different block featuring you and me doing something kind, giving and in the spirit of friendship. There will be wool applique, stitching and patchwork. The designs will be FREE, but we have kits of

Valdani 3 Strand Floss

Wool Felt


and Cotton Fabric

available for purchase in our Shop now.


Here's a sneaky peeky of the first block before Mama did the stitching on it. Remember, it will be available on January 15th and then each new block will be released on the 15th of every month. Mama hopes we have lots of friends and followers stitching along with us. It's going to be a really fun quilt to make."

"Well Harrington, I think you did a great job explaining everything. Now that our work is done, let's just hang out here for the rest of the day."

xx, Harrington and Hannah

18 comments:

Jade said...

Heehee! Atta girl, Hannah--Harrington did all the explaining and all you had to do was look adorable (a task you perform quite well, btw). Good job to the both of you--now tell Mama that Auntie Jade says you should get some extra treats and smooches for such hard work. :D

Kris said...

Oh, man, are you two great salemen - salespeople - salesbunnies!! I couldn't get over to the Shop fast enough to order all the goodies for your BOM!!! Tell your Mom - it's treat time!!! oxoxo Kris

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

The colours look great! Can't wait to see the first block!

Deb said...

Harrington and Hannah, thank you so much for letting me know about these wonderful BOM kits, I love your Mommies floss and felt, it is so beautiful! Hopping off to check it out, since my birthday is on January 16th I think I might have to buy myself a present!! Thanks Michelle :O) Deb

Donna Nowicki French said...

Whew, that is a lot of talking for one little bunny. I'm looking forward to you patterns.

Crafty Green Poet said...

The kits look wonderful! Thanks for the description, Harrington!

Petal49 said...

I can't resist that sales pitch and have just ordered my kits.
Just beautiful.

Denise :) said...

Oh I can't wait! :)

Allie said...

IS IT THE 15TH YET?????? Oh Hannah, Harrington, tell your mama to make the days go faster!!!!

bunnits said...

My comment is the same as Allie's.

will it ever get here?

Jane said...

It's all marked up on the calendar you 2 so just a case of sitting and waiting now! Please can you tell me how your wicker tent stays in such perfect uneaten condition whereas Tilly & Oscar's new house is in pieces?
xxx

Carrie P. said...

Anticipation!!!!

Sherri said...

Shell, I'm so glad you have Hannah and Harrington to explain things to us-LOL!!! Much success with the kits!!

Jillayne said...

What a sales pitch! They need to work on body language a little - it's pretty obvious hutches and lettuces are more attractive!!

Rebecka said...

Really CUTE!! You have the best bunnies. They really know their jobs. Can't wait!!

SixBunnies said...

I have been so inspired, I signed up for classes at a special shop I found to teach me how to do some of the things your Mama does, Bunnies. Maybe sometime soon, I can follow along on some of your Mama's wonderful creations! :)

jerilanders said...

You lucky lil buns have a very clever mama... and a very nice wicker tent!

RG said...

Yakkity yak. Yakkity Yak

then nom nom

then nap.


Repeat

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...