Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another piece of handmade

I just had to have it! I couldn't pass it up! It was just soooooooooooooooo darn cute!

This beautiful necklace was handmade by my dear friend, jewelry artist and talented illustrator, Joanne May.


Of course, one can never have too much bunny jewelry. hee,hee,hee. ;)  However, Jo does make lots of other stunning pieces. You can find them in her ETSY shop. You can also find her on FB and Twitter. Tell her we said hi!


I also had to purchase a set of her "Snow Hare" note cards. I'm still in love with giving and receiving snail mail. There's just something so special and heartfelt about receiving a card in the mail that is penned by the sender.

It's going to be Christmas soon and more than ever I want to give handmade gifts and support talented artists. How about you?

xx, Michelle and the Bunnies

13 comments:

bunnits said...

oh, oh! I love Joanne's work. The little bun charm is adorable.

Kris said...

Fabulous necklace!! And those cards are amazing!! Yes, I too love hand making gifts!!

Anonymous said...

how gorgeous love that little curled up bunny,very sweet.xx

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous Shell. Love them. Just got my cat earrings from Jo. Hugs,

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! Oh I must check out her shop! And I also sold 8 MORE jingles bunny ornaments! THANK YOU MICHELLE! Anita

Jo Potter said...

Ah Shell, you make me blush with all your kind words in this lovely post!
It's really great to see these photos of the necklace and the card again.

Maybe your readers might be interested to know that I'm having a BUNNY GIVEAWAY DRAW on my facebook page next week!
The prize will be a pair of gold coloured bunny earrings and a few greetings cards like the one shown in your post!
If people follow my facebook page and share it I will do the giveaway post next Wednesday.
Thanks again for all your support! ;-)

Best wishes and hugs bunny friend.
Jo. xx

Kate said...

Such a sweet necklace and interesting note cards.

Ada Plouvier-Kopitopoulou said...

Lovely necklace. I love to make handmade gifts and we never have enough jewelry, don't we?

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

It IS cute! What a talented artist! Love her bunny! So primitive...

Little Miss Titch said...

That is just lovely Shell,Speedy asked me to ask you if you saw him on disapproving rabbits yesterday?xx Speedy and Rach

Sparklyjools said...

Adorable and beautiful work as ever from the lovely Jo.x

N. Maria said...

The bunnies are so adorable and the ribbon is a gorgeous color. Great design.

Carrie P. said...

that necklace is the cutest ever. the bunny is so sweet.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...