Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Friday and a Reminder

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My family is visiting. First time we've been together at my house in 10 years.
                                    "Birds on my Berry Trees"

The bunnies and I want to remind you that starting tomorrow, Saturday, November 24th at 12:00 a.m. EST and ending Sunday the 25th at midnight, will be celebrating "Small Business Saturday and Sunday!"

FREE Shipping on all orders to any where in the world. This offer is good for two days only and while supplies last.   Hop over to our SHOP.


Have a fun Friday and we'll see you in the shop after midnight tonight!

xx, Michelle and the Bunnies

11 comments:

Jocelyn said...

So glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving. Now on to the Christmas holidays, right?? ;-)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I AM GOING TO SQUISH YOU TWO because you are so soft and cuddly and cute and I just adore you! You help momma out in the workshop now, sending off all her goodies!

LOVE TO YOU MICHELLE! Anita

Little Miss Titch said...

snuggles to you all glad you had a nice day yesterday now for a busy timexx Rachel and Speedy

Unknown said...

Pictures of your employees there make me happy every time I see them. Good luck on your sales event and I hope you are kept super busy filling orders!

Unknown said...

Pictures of your employees there make me happy every time I see them. Good luck on your sales event and I hope you are kept super busy filling orders!

RG said...

Glad you had a good family holiday and now on with the big show!!!!

Go Bunnies Go!

Melody said...

How lovely to see those little bunnies again.

Raewyn said...

I hope you all (including the bunnies) have a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend. Many thanks for your generous postage offer Michelle.

Anonymous said...

Just placed my order - thanks! :)

Sherri said...

Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Shell! Love the photo of the bunnies!

Sharon said...

That is the most beautiful picture of your bunny children!

I am enjoying my Christmas tree I won in your giveaway. I have it in my breakfast room on my china cabinet. I also have the picture I won from Jeri's giveaway in that same room. Love you two talented ladies!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...