Monday, August 19, 2013

Mid Month Madness Winners and Sale Reminder

Did you have a fun weekend? I really can't believe it's Monday already. Good gracious time is just flying by! I spent the weekend working on some new fast and fun designs for Halloween. They will be available for purchase September 3rd. I can't wait to show you!


That being said, I wanted to remind you that the 20% off sale in my SHOP will be ending on September 2nd. After that date, I will no longer be carrying single balls of Valdani floss. I will continue to carry kits and collections, but not single balls.


There are also some great fabrics and other supplies you can stock up on so you'll be ready for all your holiday crafting.




Alrighty then, let's get on to the winners of the final Mid Month Madness!


I'm always amazed how things can turn out. In this case, it was really amazing to see the number 25  selected by the Random Number Generator. It's Speedy bunny's mom, Rachel! Woo hoo! Speedy is doing very well after his eye surgery. Thank you all for your happy wishes for him. Rachel's first choice was the cookbook.


Our next winner was number 1, who is Jane Galley! She chose the Fons and Porter quilt book.


Our final winner is number 103, who is Sherry of Createology! Sherry chose the felt.

I'm really excited that everyone chosen got the prize they really wanted. Thanks so much for your fun comments. I was laughing bunches this weekend while I read them. (Sherry and Jane, send me an email with your address. Rachel, I have yours.)

Well, I'm off to Bunnyville to get some work done. Hop back and visit Wednesday. I'll give you a sneaky peeky of the Halloween designs. ;)

Hugs!
Michelle and the Bunnies

11 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting.

Little Miss Titch said...

OMG Michelle I never thought we would win*Rachel and Speedy doing happy bunny dance*I am so gonna use that this year when I do christmas,Thank you thank you thank you,!xx Rachel and Speedy

Little Miss Titch said...

Oh and congrats to the other winners,I almost forgot in the excitement,xx Rachel

Createology said...

I am over-the-moon excited to have won your beautiful felt. Thank you very much and Congratulations to each winner. Michelle you and the bunnies are such sweet generous creative inspiration. Thank you very much. Blessings...

Kris said...

Congratulations to all the winners!! Whoo! Hoo!

Denise :) said...

That was fun! Thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners!! :)

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Congratulations Winner Ladies.
That is so cool that someone you 'know' won a prize. So often the real life friends miss out on bloggy stuff. Well done to Speedy's mum.

Congrat to all the winners and very cool that they all got their 1st choice. That was meant to be.

Anonymous said...

congrats to the lucky winners.xx

Barb said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning precious employees and friends at Raspberry Rabbits!!!! You are all truly busy with your work and I commend you all, through thick and thin, allergies, rough patches and all, for having been successful in all that you do. You bring JOY! LOVE AND HUGS to all, Anita

KaHolly said...

Congrats to the winners!! What fun!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...