Wednesday, August 7, 2013

One of a Kind Wednesday

Hi ya! This will be my last "One of a Kind Wednesday" for a while so I'm putting up my last three original folk art quilts.

First is "Pumpkin Kisses." It measures 14" x 16" and comes with a sleeve on the back for hanging.

It features wool applique, stitching and patchwork. The starting bid/sale price is $35.00. SOLD! Thank you!


Next is "Crows Wear Crowns in the Cornfield" from my Briarside Lane book. It measures 12" x 16" and comes with a sleeve on the back for hanging. The starting bid/sale price is $40.00.  SOLD! Thank you!


Last is "Falling for You."


It measures 12" x 12" and comes with a sleeve on the back for hanging. The starting bid/sale price is $30.00 SOLD! Thank you!

You have until 6:00 p.m. EST tonight to send me an email with your highest bid. Please indicate which piece you are bidding on. Shipping in the US is $6.00 and outside the US is $15.00.

Also while you are here, would you mind answering a few questions on the surveys listed on my right sidebar? Your help is very much appreciated.

Happy bidding and Harrington and Hannah will see you right back here on Friday.

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

13 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

I just love those squirrels!

belarmina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belarmina said...

que guapos!!!!
el de calabazas precioso, el de ardillas mas
buenos días

belarmina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belarmina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KaHolly said...

They are so adorable. I'm sure they won't last long!

Shirley said...

Hi Friend, They are so adorable and I can't wait to see what you make with your Halloween colors or you can call them fall colors. I don't know where the summer has gone, but it sure flew fast. Hope all is well at your house. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

YOU are so brilliant. From the alliteration of "Crows Wear Crowns in the Cornfield" to the adorable "Falling for You", your art gives life, laughter and hope that there is tenderness in this world. SO BRILLIANT MICHELLE! See you Friday!

Starr White said...

Your one-of-a-kind pieces are all so sweet and charming, Michelle. Me thinks they are a reflection of their maker :)

Little Miss Titch said...

I love these!!!pity I have my trip to pay for,xx Rachel

DebbieM said...

I love the squirrels, Shell. Wish I would have seen it this morning, but it's after 6PM now, so perhaps I can do the Debbie version of it at some point. All of your work is beautiful!!

Createology said...

One-of-a-kind art made by wonderful one-of-a-kind YOU! Blessings...

RG said...

I don't think any of your beautiful stuff will ever hang west of about east Tennessee - it sells so fast, before the west-coasters or Hawaiians are hardly awake!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...