Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fabled Fusion Kits

Hi ya! Are you having a fun week so far? It's still raining here in NC. It makes me sleepy especially when I've been on the computer for so long. Must...have...coffeeeeeeeeee!


Since the release of my Fabled Fusions book, I've had a bunch of people ask me for wool and floss kits for the projects. David was a lifesaver and helped me put them together on Monday. Please note, there are limited quantities available.



There is a wool, floss and polka dot fabric kit available for each of the patterns in my book. The book is sold separately.


Also, I have some Soft Fuse fusible web back in stock. I was extremely lucky to get a shipment. More and more people are falling in love with this fusible and the company is experiencing growing pains. So if you want some, now is a good time to get it.

Hop over to my SHOP for kits and supplies. The bunnies and I truly thank you and appreciate your business, especially during these hard times.



There are a million ideas bouncing around in my head right now. I'm finishing up the Postal Fusions for Christmas. Here's another sneaky peeky of one. They are so much fun! They will be available soon as a paper pattern, kit, or instant download on Craftsy. Stay tuned!

Harrington and Hannah will see you back here on Friday.

xx,
Michelle

8 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ooo another lovely sneeky peek. Can't wait for the patterns. Hugs, xx.

Anonymous said...

wow you are so clever Shell,have a lovely day.xx

DebbieM said...

This Postmaster loves your Postal Fusions. Can't wait to see the Christmas ones!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOod morning precious artist! You are lucky to have not only a pair of fuzzy employees, but a loving husband who comes to your aid! As always, your color choices are perfect, your designs beautifully executed, and most of all, your charm comes through every pattern. Enjoying the fall? I hope that the employees are well and happy.

HUGS! Anita

tink's mom said...

Sneak peeks are wonderful. I can't wait to see what's coming so I can get started on the list of friends and family who feel they are deserving of one for the holidays. Will there be a lot of French Knots? ;) That would make a huge difference to the length of my list. tee, hee

Little Miss Titch said...

take plenty of exercise breaks to get the blood moving,xx Rachel

RG said...

"Fabled Fusions - The Movie" I'll play the cameo part of an old guy on a bar stool asking the bartender if they serve Fabled Fusions there!

Createology said...

It is good to be busy and keep Bunnyville in fresh food. Your projects are sew amazingly beautiful. Creative Felty Fushion Bliss...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...