Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers - Week 4 the Daisy

Welcome to week 4 of the Fellowship of the Flowers! Can you believe it has been 4 weeks already? This year is going to fly by. Remember, you can see all my finished flowers for each week by clicking the Fellowship of the Flowers tab above.


This week we have the Daisy!


This is the first of 6 flowers which will be used in our mystery project the end of February. So if you want to plan colors etc. now is the time to do it.


For these 6 flowers, I will be doing more embroidery stitches and not as much with beads. There will still be some yarn accents and even some buttons.

Now remember, part of the fun of this Fellowship is the mystery project. So don't assume that each flower will always be used in every project because it won't. I tell you every week what the flower will be used for.


You can join the Fellowship any time. Hop over here to my CRAFTSY SHOP to sign up. All the details about the Fellowship are listed on the first page you download. Email me with any other questions. You can only get the patterns by joining the Fellowship.


I will have wool felt kits and thread kits available all year in my SHOP. I ship worldwide. 


Have you joined one of the groups? We have bunches of friends sharing their flowers. Links to the groups are on my right sidebar.

So, what will you do with your flower this week?

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

17 comments:

Jeanette said...

I'm so happy I traced that out on vliesofix yesterday. :). Not sure what I'll use for the sparkly wool as I've nithing like that here. Hugs, xx.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

AHHHHHHHHH....another fabulous piece to observe, think about and smile at because every stitch and detail is made with love. HI MICHELLE! Just glorious......

Shelley said...

oh this is a sweet one :)

Heather said...

I am so loving this one. Would a white hexagon work for the project you have in mind?

Beth in NEPA said...

Oh Michelle, another BEAUTY! Love this one. Now I have to make a plan for the next set of flowers. Today I will pull out my wool and find some fabric to go with. I really like the colors you have picked this time. I am thankful I have lots of yarn, floss and other fibers to do these projects.
My third one is nearly done. Just a few bits to add. I will put it on my blog tomorrow morning so you can see. I am also putting them up on my Pinterest.

Crafty Green Poet said...

this is beautiful!

Lana said...

They just get better and better!!!! Can't wait to start on this one!!!

Chris said...

I love the daisy. I have to add the sparkles to my first three and on to the daisy. Can't wait until we get the directions for the finishing. Ladies, this is gong to be a fun year of making flowers. Thanks Michelle and the Bunnies.

Sparklyjools said...

I'm really enjoying seeing which flower will appear next! What ever is this mystery project going to be?

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!!!! Just when I think you can't top it...you do! Dang girl you've got some crazy talent!!!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

So lovely! :)
Greetings from Finlan!
Hugs, Ulla

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh this is a pretty one Shell! blessings, marlene

Createology said...

This Daisy is lovely. I just received my Soft Fuse order so now maybe I can begin. Creative Fun Flowers Dear...

RG said...

Well flowers are fine, but do you ever do some kind of food theme art? Cupcakes or fancy cookies or nice creamy pies????

Little Miss Titch said...

that flower is so pretty Michelle,I am doing a sewing project at the moment,so far so good,when its finished I shall post it you're going to be very proud of me I hope,xx Rachel

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

You are good with arts and crafts. Well done, the flower you made was beautiful.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Carrie P. said...

I have really enjoyed seeing your flowers. Such pretty ways of embellishing them.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...