Friday, January 31, 2014

Hoppy Friday from Harrington and Hannah!


Harrington, did you hear that? I think the Fed Ex truck just came!

                                                    (image from Small Pet Select website)

Mama got us some hay and pellets to try from Small Pet Select.


Come check it out Hannah. It smells really good and it's so fresh, not like that bagged junk in the big box pet stores.


I wonder if Mama will let us chew up the box too?


Wait a minute! Where's the pellets? I thought we got pellets too?

                                         (Image from Small Pet Select website)

We love the pellets. Mama says we practically rip the bowl out of her hands. Of course, bunnies should mostly eat hay and a small mixture of leafy greens, but we share 1/2 cup of pellets every day.

                                                    (Image from Small Pet Select website)

These are super good for us because they are made from Timothy Hay. Mama says they are the best because they don't have all that naughty junk food in them like nuts, corn, and sugary stuff. That's not good for bunnies at all.


Did ya hear what else Small Pet Select is doing?

                                                      (Image from Small Pet Select website)

They have a promotion going on right now in conjunction with The House Rabbit Society. You can get this ring for FREE and help out bunnies at the same time! Hop over HERE to find out more. 


Thank you Small Pet Select for making yummy, nutritious, and quality food for us and also for helping the House Rabbit Society. If you want to learn more about the proper care of rabbits, you can hop over HERE.

Have a fun weekend and snuggle somebunny you love. Mama will see you back here on Monday.

xx,
Harrington and Hannah

21 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

MaMa is so good to you, be sure to give her an extra snuggle and whisker wiggle tickle.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Oh, Hannah and Harrington...That hay looks better right out of the box! So green and healthy for you. xo
Tag and I send our love.
Stay warm, dearies and snuggles to your Mama
xo
Donna

Anonymous said...

Love your your sweet bunnies She'll.xx

Anonymous said...

Love your rabbits. They looks very cute. I too have two rabbits in my home. Time will pass away very fast when we are near them.

Little Miss Titch said...

that hay and pellet food looks yummy,you two are very lucky Buns,xx Speedy

Sparklyjools said...

I could eat that! (No, I could, really!)Top food for top bunnies!xxx

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH do I want to do to you two love bugs! You are so content aren't cha? Mummy loves you so, and (so do I!)

That looks so fresh, I can almost smell it from here, through the screen!

My dear friends, I just adore everything you share. You are always uplifting and thank you for making my days. I must check out that bunny ring!

Have a super Friday, all y'all! XOXO

Lana said...

Oh how I have missed you two!!!! I am definitely going to check that food out! Hugs to you and your mama!!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Lovely hay!

I love that last photo, the two of them look so happy together!

Loris said...

Hoppy Friday you sweet Bunnies! enjoy all that good stuff :-)

Cindy Sharp said...

I love your bunnies. Thanks for sharing them.

Mosaic Magpie said...

That is just about the cutest ring ever!

Cobi said...

what a terrific review Harrington and Hannah. great job. I always love your posts. nose bumps for all and a hug for mom.

Createology said...

Now this looks delightful for you Harrington and Hannah. Fresh and green is good. Mama loves and spoils you very well. Happy munching dears...

Sarah Beth said...

What a cute ring. Such a good cause.

Dorothy Matheson said...

My elderly horse gets senior horse feed and I get two kinds and mix it. She also gets Timothy Hay pellets that look just like those but a big scoop because she is a horse after all. Lots of pats she gets every day too.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I had to come by for another squish and squeeze of these famous rabbits. Oh Michelle, I wish you a GREAT WEEKEND!

RG said...

Ahhh - a Bunny Friday. Heck - let's make it a whole weekend!

And remember - a well fed bunn is a happy household!

Scout and Sage said...

You have to keep the employees well kept and cared for after all! :)

That hay looks wonderful and the pellets even more so. My buns would have been so jealous! ("Eat your dandelions!" "No!" (thump) "We want hay like Hannah and Harrington get!")

Jade said...

I saw you sweetie buns on Small Pet Select's FB page! If Mr. Mick would eat timothy hay, I'd order some from them, they're a great company! Give your mama some love from us--and tell her Auntie Jade says you should get extra treats for being such good spokesbuns. :)

Sharon said...

Oh how adorable x

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...