Friday, January 3, 2014

Hoppy Friday!

Hi ya! Hoppy Friday! This week I am soooooooooooooo happy for the friends I have in my life. I am overwhelmed with joy over the friends who have joined the Fellowship of the Flowers. It's going to be an incredible year for sure!


I truly believe a friend is a gift you give yourself. :)

I wanted to share a few gifts from friends that made me smile this week.


First is this Harrington and Hannah ornament designed by my stitching assistant April Taylor. I love it. She even got Harrington's wonky ear! I simply couldn't put it away with the Christmas items, so it is hanging on my design wall in Bunnyville.


Next, my dear friend Lydia gave me this adorable ornament


and this bottle opener! Isn't it funny?

The, all the way from Denmark came a wonderful parcel from Susanne, Rune, Marie Louise and Sofie Amalie, my darling adopted family.


They sent these bunny pajama bottoms,


a handmade mitten ornament


and this Hoptimist. Hoptimists are all about smiles and a surplus of energy. Read more about them here. I love this! I put him in my window in Bunnyville. While I'm stitching, I tap on his head and watch him hop. It makes me smile and laugh!


Of course, Harrington and Hannah always make me smile. They are my bestest friends in Bunnyville.

I am truly blessed by such wonderful friends and I'm so happy and excited to be spending this year together.

So, what made you happy this week?

xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

10 comments:

RG said...

Are you kidding. Nothing. Have you seen the Alabama-Oklahoma score? Impossible. Irresponsible. (Sorry - I'm venting everywhere.)

Erica said...

Friends are indeed gifts, thanks for being mine!

Little Miss Titch said...

hehehe everything has made me happy except having to take the christmas stuff down,what a great start to 2014 for you Michelle,xx Rachel and Speedy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Many things have made me HOPPY this week; I saw "Boris" in our snow-laden garden....a huge rabbit that lives under our deck. His girlfriend Natasha (at the base of her ears, it looked as if she was wearing a fuzzy hat!) has left to stay with her mother in Russia...teeeeheheheheeeee

Second of all, FRIENDS of all sorts make me happy, whether it's my husband who always makes me laugh, a character in a book or poem, and of course, YOU, for always being kind.

Michelle, thank you for a year of joy. Enjoy the FELLOWSHIP! Though I'm not a part of it, I still enjoy watching what results from this connection of artists. LOVE! Anita

Lilac Haven said...

Michelle. You always have the neatest things! That ornament that your friend made is darling! I have a bunch of those mary engelbreit magazine inserts. I will look through mine and see if there is anything you might like and will scan and send. Glad Hannah and Harrington are doing well. Happy New Year!

Lana said...

Two things made me super happy this week even in the midst of having a raging flu...
first...my youngest daughter, Samantha and her young man announced an upcoming wedding in June! SO FUN!
Second, yesterday, after having my boss send me home in sympathy of my raging cough, I came home to my package of Fellowship of the Flowers materials for this upcoming year of wonderful makings!

How can a girl be down in the dumps after a week like that????

So love the Fellowship of the Flowers packages!!!! Can't wait!

Melody said...

You deserve such good friends. You are such a wonderful person.

Kris said...

Like Lana, I have been quite sick all week with some nasty head/chest thing that just won't go away . . . So I am happy to be alive and on the mend and looking forward to this new year with hope and anticipation!! Love you, dear friend!! And I love all the fun gifts you got, especially the ornament from April!!

jennifer768 said...

Lovely gifts from your friends!Love,love your bunnies! Have a blessed week.Hugs,Jen

Carrie P. said...

you are blessed with very thoughtful friends.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...