Friday, September 12, 2014

7 year blog celebration Winner!

Thank you so very much for your kind comments and thoughts on blogging. I truly appreciate your feedback and you have helped me plan for next year.


I'm going to continue blogging, but starting in January, I will post on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This way I can keep up and I can also focus on some fun things like FREE tutorials and videos! I will be sharing my new designs, other artists I discover and...


of course, there will always be rabbit and animal tales to be told. ;) So, I do hope you will continue to follow along with my adventures down the rabbit hole. It means so much to have you here with me.


Now onto our winner. Congratulations to my talented friend, Wendy of Ravenwood Whimsies! The random number generator chose number 119 and that would be you!


Wendy makes some of the most charming creations. I have purchased several pieces from her. I know she will put this wool and thread to excellent use. Congratulations Wendy!  (Send me an email to confirm your mailing address)


Have a wonderful weekend and we'll see you back here on Monday.

Light, love and hugs to you!
Michelle and the fuzzy crew

12 comments:

Sue said...

Congratulations to Wendy, what a lovely win! have a nice weekend Michelle!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Oh my GOSH Michelle! I'm soooo excited to be the winner! I can't thank you enough!!!!!

Pinetree Studios said...

Congratulations to Wendy!!!!

Tina said...

I am so glad that you will keep posting on your blog! I just love your posts and I don't do Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other ones like those - I guess I'm a blog-follower through and through ;o)
Hoppy Friday to you and the bunnies and Sabrina and her babies!!!

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations to Wendy. Iam glad you keeping your blog, see you twice a week starting in Jan.. enjoy your weekend.

Christine M said...

Congratulations to Wendy.

RG said...

I think the Bunns should post on Sunday. Just put the keyboard with them and see what happens!

No, Huh?

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Sweet friend! You too, you too have had to make the decision to post less but to come full force when you can! So have I. I January, I will be celebrating my seventh year blogging too, and I am still at it, but less posting. Too much going on with school and writing!

I will always follow you. Big hugs, Anita

Unknown said...

Congratulations Wendy! So glad we will be able to continue reading about Michelle and the Bunnies into the future.

Little Miss Titch said...

Congrats to Wendy,And Yay you're going to keep blogging!Yippee all round,xx Rachel and Speedy

Rosa said...

Congratulations to Wendy and I`m glad you keeping your blog,that`s a great new and enjpy your new projects.

Sherry said...

Congratulations to Wendy. I am happy to hear that you are going to keep blogging. It is important to balance blogging and stitching and other life events. I love to read my favorite blogs , like yours , and should learn from you and pick days for posting.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...